We mirror the policies of our brands, and our policies vary by product. You can find this information under the Returns tab on the individual product page.
When purchasing from GrandTubs, you are acknowledging this Exchange Agreement:
- I understand that I must inspect my package upon delivery, note any damages on the delivery slip, and send photos to GrandTubs within 24 hours of delivery.
- I understand that if I want to return my product, it must be in its original packaging and unused. An additional restocking fee may apply.
- I understand that I am responsible for the return shipping cost for a general return. I will also need to pay for shipping in the event of an exchange.
General Returns Guidelines:
For an item to be eligible for a general return, it must meet the following criteria:
- The item must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- It should be free from scratches or defects.
- The item must not have been previously installed.
- It should be contained in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging without any writing on it.
- No pieces or parts of the item should be missing.
If you wish to initiate a general return, please provide the reason for your return. Possible reasons could include:
- Dissatisfaction with the item
- Order placed by mistake
- Change of mind
- No longer needed
- Found a more affordable alternative
- The product size doesn't fit (please ensure our product size meets your requirements before ordering)
- I understand that if I cancel my order after it ships, I cannot receive a full refund.
- I understand that the return shipping costs may cost me 20% of the product cost and restocking fees may cost 15% or more of the product cost.
- I understand that shipping dates provided are estimates and are subject to change at any time and for any reason.
- I understand and agree that I will not file a chargeback for an order delay. I will contact GrandTubs if I would like to change or cancel my order.
Replacement for Damages or Missing Parts: Please inspect your item(s) upon delivery. If you notice significant damages, refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If there are minor damages, please note this on the delivery slip before signing.
By not noting damages on the delivery receipt and accepting a damaged item, you may void the insurance coverage on your item. We cannot guarantee that the manufacturer will cover any replacement parts if you do not note damages on the delivery slip.
If your item(s) arrive damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to email@example.com so we can process an insurance claim on your behalf.
If an item arrives defective or with missing parts and this is reported within 72 hours, this will be handled at no extra expense, and we will arrange for the manufacturer to send the replacement or missing part. If reported after 72 hours, we cannot guarantee replacement at no additional cost.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877-436-1225
No Cancellations & Refunds for the Following: All custom made orders cannot be cancelled or refunded, as they are specifically tailored to your specifications. Please contact us to check if your order or potential purchase is a custom or made-to-order product.
Return Window & Cost: All returns are subject to the specific manufacturer's return policy. Generally, this is a 30-day return policy on most items in new and unopened condition. All returned items must be in their original packaging and contain all components. If you encounter a warranty issue, please contact the manufacturer directly.
If you have buyer's remorse and it is no fault of the manufacturer. Customers are responsible for actual return shipping charges and applicable restocking fees (10-20% of the item cost), even if the item was shipped for free by us.
All cancellations that are not our fault are subject to a 3% processing fee. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used during order placement.
Product damages may void the return completely, making you eligible only for replacement parts.
Please ensure you comply with city, county, and state codes & requirements. Contact your local inspector for requirements if you anticipate needing an inspection. We are not responsible if your installation is denied for an inspection.
Chargebacks: We strive to assist you and resolve any potential issues with your purchase. Chargebacks are not an answer to a problem. We operate with integrity and expect the same from our customers.
Customers who file a fraudulent chargeback will be liable for theft. If you have a legitimate issue with delivery, your purchase, or your product, please contact us. Chargebacks can take months to resolve, while we can usually resolve most issues within 1-2 business days.