MediSpa Walk-in Bathtub: The Ultimate in Comfort, Safety, and Luxury
The MediSpa walk-in bathtub is designed with your comfort and safety in mind. It features a low entry threshold, built-in safe reach grab bar, slip-resistant textured flooring, and ADA-compliant seating, making entering and exiting the tub effortless.
Once inside, you can experience the deeply soothing effects of a full-body whirlpool and aero-therapy powered by our signature Acu-Stream therapeutic massage jets. The MediSpa walk-in bathtub is not just an upgrade in the quality of your bath but also in the quality of your life.
Features and resources of the fully loaded Walk-in Bathtub with Air Jets and Whirlpool Massage Jets Hot Tub | Quick Fill Waterfall Tub Filler with 6 Setting Handheld Shower Sprayer | Including Aromatherapy, LED Lights, V-shaped back Jets, and Auto Drain:
- Low entry threshold
- Built-in safe reach grab bar
- Slip-resistant textured flooring
- ADA compliant seating
- Full body whirlpool and aero-therapy
- Acu-Stream therapeutic massage jets
- Wide opening door with a Lifetime Warranty protected watertight pressure seal.
- 10 fully adjustable hydro-therapeutic whirlpool massage jets.
- 18 Acu-Stream air jets for a soothing total body aero-therapeutic massage.
- Inline maintenance heater helps maintain water temperature at a comfortable level.
- Includes Quick Fill faucet, which rapidly fills the tub with water and features a handheld Euro-Grip shower head with a 60" reach.
- Aromatherapy - Experience the deeply soothing sensation of enveloping yourself in the rich fragrance of MediSpa's aroma-infused massage bubbles.
- Chromatherapy - Reinvigorate your mind and body by basking in the soothing radiance of Chromatherapy colored light bathing.
- Glossy White marine-grade Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement and a freestanding steel support frame.
- The built-in Safe Reach grab bars provide vital points of support and balance to help ease your transition into and out of the bathtub.
- Safety suit features include the easy step low threshold, secure footing slip-resistant flooring, and ADA-compliant built-in seat.
- Soft touch total control console operates all major spa features.
- Polished chrome-trimmed buttons, jets, and hardware exude a modern flair.
- Extension Kit - 7" matching extension kit included for 60" retrofit installation.
- No tile flange.
- The drain and door are located on the left-hand side of the bathtub.
- Curbside delivery only. The carrier will only unload the bathtub off the truck and is not responsible for carrying the package inside the home.
- Product Dimensions: 52.5 in. L x 26.5 in. W x 40.2 in. H
- Effortless entry and exit
- Safe and comfortable bathing experience
- Deeply soothing and therapeutic massage
- Improved quality of life
- Independence and peace of mind
Recapture a sense of independence and make the routine bath something to look forward to again. Experience the MediSpa walk-in bathtub today!
At GrandTubs, an authorized dealer of Anzzi products, we empathize with the disappointment that can arise when a purchase doesn't meet your expectations. Our goal is to streamline the returns process for your convenience. You have the option to return items for a refund, minus shipping charges, or request a replacement, provided you initiate contact with us within 90 days of the original shipment date, and the items are in a condition suitable for resale.
For returns due to Buyer's Remorse, a restocking fee of 20% and applicable shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount. We are committed to ensuring that the returns procedure is as smooth and efficient as possible for our valued customers.
All cancellations that are not our fault are subject to a 3% processing fee. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used during order placement.
REFUNDS NOT ACCEPTED IF
- Items have been altered or mishandled
- Items have custom work or painting at time of sale
- Items are Special-order/ Special Pricing
- Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber’s putty, etc.).
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 877-436-1225 or email@example.com
TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS
If you need to return a large item (tub, vanity, etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 877-436-1225. Please note that there is a flat fee of $175 for truck delivery returns.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If your merchandise is damaged in shipping, upon receipt, please contact us immediately. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you.
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders.
Shipping Method: Small Parcel & LTL freight.
Shipping Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Order Processing Time: 2 - 3 Business Days
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (877) 436-1225 or email at (support@grandtubs) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Grandtubs is not responsible for any LTL delays in delivery.
We utilize a variety of LTL carrier options, and as a result, not all deliveries are the same. To accommodate this, and prepare you for delivery acceptance, you will receive a tracking email with links to instructions for each delivery.
Types of LTL receipt instructions are listed below
In Person Freight Receipt: The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery? If you are not available to receive a scheduled delivery, you may be charged a delivery fee on your original payment method.
Contactless Delivery Acceptance: You will be provided a shipping date and tracking for the order, and being home for receipt is optional. If not home at time of delivery, the carrier will document the condition of the package and location it is placed with photos.
In Home Delivery: Products are shipped on a semi-truck and delivered to an agreed upon location inside your home. Shipping times will vary based on destination, extreme weather, and other variables. The carrier will contact you directly to schedule delivery.
Shipping, Delivery, and Cutoff Times
Stated shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and can be affected by several factors, including shipping method.
Cut-off times indicate when order must be placed to begin processing on a particular day, and vary by carrier.
Please be aware of the product's expected shipment time. This is when the item is expected to leave the warehouse and will be listed on the product information page.
Shipping & Order Confirmations
You will receive an email order confirmation after your order has been placed, and a second email when your order has been shipped. Tracking numbers will be provided when available.